123 Rathcown Road, Reservoir
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 car spaces
Private inspections now available, please make appointment
Beautiful Family house!
• Situated on the perfect location in the middle pocket of Reservoir, neat & well maintained brick veneer home.
• Comprising of two bedrooms (large master) both with built-in robes, together with a spotless central bathroom and separate toilet & another a room attached with backyard for extra activities.
• Well equipped kitchen adjoining meals area with a front lounge and adjoining dining room leading through to the kitchen/meals area and gas cooker, plus ducted heating, air conditioner and full-size internal laundry.
• Step outside to discover the main attraction - an impressively deep backyard with handy bungalow/storeroom, garage/workshop and additional carport via gated side driveway.
• Cheddar Road buses at the end of the street, it's also close to Ruthven & Reservoir Station, local schools, La Trobe University, Plenty Road Tram, Northland Shopping & easy access to Broadway/Edwardes Street cafes and vibrant shopping precinct. Darebin Creek trails and acres of parkland.
***Please Note - Inspections are permitted by appointment only, please contact agent.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)